Wanted to share some golden words about marriage.
- Salman Al-Farisi raa married a woman from the tribe of Kindah. One day, he entered upon her, greeted her, sat down and then said, : Will you obey me If I asked you to do something? “. She said : ” You are like a King here; obedience to you is binding.
- The Prophet (pbuh) has said to Aishah raa ” I know when you are happy with me and when you are upset with me.” She said ” how do you know that? ” The Prophet answered ” When you are happy with me you say `No, by the Lord of Muhammad, `and when you are upset with me, you say `No, by the Lord of Ibraheem. She said ” yes, that is right, By Allah , O Messenger of Allah, I only keep away from your name”.
- The Prophet pbuh said : “As for he whom Allah provides with a righteous woman, He, Allah, has indeed helped him with half of his religion. Then let him fear Allah regarding the remaining half.
- The Prophet pbuh has said : “Let not the believer despise a female believer if he hates one of her qualities but is pleased with another”. Muslim, Sahih.
- Aisha raa and the Prophet pbuh would use code language with each other denoting their love. She asked the Prophet pbuh how he would describe his love for her. The Prophet Muhammad pbuh answered, saying: “Like a strong binding knot.” The more you tug, the stronger it gets, in other words. Every so often Aisha raa would playfully ask, “How is the knot?” The Prophet pbuh would answer, “As strong as the first day (you asked).”
- During the time Prophet Muhammad pbuh was married to Khadijah raa, he did not marry any other woman. No other wife of him had this privilege. Khadijah raa took care of Muhammad pbuh`s likes and dislikes.
- Verily women is created from the rib, she will not become upright for you, regardless of the way you follow in trying to make her upright. If you take pleasure with her, you take pleasure with her, though she has some crookedness about her. But if you go to straighten her, you will break her; and breaking means divorcing her. Muslim, Sahih.
- Among men many attained a status of perfection; but among women only three attained such status: Asiyah, the wife of Pharaoh, Maryam, the mother of Isa and Khadijah raa bint Khuwaylid.
- The Prophet pbuh has said : “Shall I not inform you about the best treasure a man can have ? It is a virtuous wife who fills him with joy whenever he looks towards her.”